Here we grow again!
Werbylo is a cloud-based fundraising software and charity app. We help non-profit organizations with their fundraising initiatives and we have been growing at a very fast pace within just a few years since we started. We are based in Canada and are hiring like minded people who are passionate about helping fellow Canadians!!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that will be responsible for providing day-to-day business administration to the CEO. Key support includes confidential communications, calendar management, travel management, and assisting with special requests as needed. The nature of the role requires working closely with the CEO in high-level professional matters, requiring a high degree of confidentiality and discretion, and the expectation to support personal matters with the same level of trust. At times, there may be requests made directly to the Executive Assistant’s personal phone beyond the office hours to support and manage urgent matters. As a key representative for Werbylo, the incumbent must be professional in their behaviour and actions.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion, especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
- Manage a daily calendar of meetings and events, ongoing calendar management, and resolving any scheduling issues.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO, and other executives as needed.
- Prepare expense reports and other ad hoc reports in a timely manner.
- Review and prioritize incoming correspondence (regular mail, email and phone calls), and the ability to refer non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Draft, prepare, and distribute correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations accordingly.
- Personal errands as needed including but not limited to managing the Executive’s contacts, planning events and social functions, car service, etc.
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Taking initiative to solve problems and take tasks off the Executive’s plate by researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed.
- As office operations grow, this role will be a senior member of the administration team and be able to train and supervise other office staff.
- Meeting with customers/clients (i.e. other business owners) both virtually and in-person with the CEO as needed.
- Attend zoom meetings and audit employee meetings.
- Other related duties as required.
- Completed post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of customer service operations and customer retention.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, organize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000 per year
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Farsi speaking is an asset
- French speaking is an asset
- Cantonese/Mandarin is an asset
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid in Toronto, ON